Bath Pickleball Club
Annual Club Membership Fees
Annual Fees - 1 May - 30 April
- Annual Club fees and policies are reviewed and published periodically.
- Fees are to be set at a level to fund normal Club operations and to maintain a reserve fund that the Executive deems appropriate. Fees are used to pay for: Equipment costs, balls, website, email software, insurance etc.
- Funds surplus to this will be used to subsidize various Club events.
- The Club annual fee includes summer and winter pickleball. The current annual club membership for members already having a club name tag is $20. The annual club membership fee for members needing a club name tag is $27 (you get a name tag).
- For those players who wish to only play in the winter session fees are as follows: $10 and we encourage the purchase of a $7 name tag. All of the above fees are paid directly to the club on first night of play. For winter pickleball when registering with the Township the Township has a mandatory $10 insurance fee to be paid directly to the Township.
- Currently club members may be entitled to a 10% discount at "Racquet Science" on their purchases of Pickleball gear. The retailer reserves the right to discontinue this discount at any time. Remember to ask.
- We would like all members to have a club name tag and to wear it in order to promote a friendly atmosphere.
Annual club membership fee for members already having a club name tag .............. --- $20
Annual club membership fee for members needing a club name tag (includes name tag) --- $27
Guests (18 years +) are always welcome for outdoor play. Please put $2 per visit in the jar for non-members located near the entrance door.