Bath Pickleball Club
Annual Club Membership Fees
Annual Fees - 1 May - 30 April
- Annual Club fees and policies are reviewed and published periodically.
- Fees are to be set at a level to fund normal Club operations and to maintain a reserve fund that the Executive deems appropriate. Fees are used to pay for: Equipment costs, balls, website, email software, insurance etc.
- Funds surplus to this will be used to subsidize various Club events.
- The Club annual fee includes summer and winter pickleball. The current annual club membership for members already having a club name tag is $25. Mandatory name tags are available for $7 each at time of registration.
- For those players who wish to only play in the winter session fees are as follows: $10 and we encourage the purchase of a $7 name tag. All of the above fees are paid directly to the club on first night of play. For winter pickleball when registering with the Township the Township has a mandatory $10 insurance fee to be paid directly to the Township.
- Currently club members may be entitled to a 10% discount at "Racquet Science" on their purchases of Pickleball gear. The retailer reserves the right to discontinue this discount at any time. Remember to ask.
- Wearing a club name tag promotes a friendly atmosphere.
- Summer session only is $25. Mandatory name tag is $7
- Winter session only is $10 to Loyalist Township (insurance fee) plus $10 equipment fee to Bath Pickleball Club.
- If you play both summer and winter the annual fee is $25 to the Bath Pickleball Club and $10 to Loyalist Township (insurance fee) when you register with the township.
- Guest players must be 18 years or older. The daily drop-in fee is $5. Please place the fee in the jar near the entrance door.