Bath Pickleball Club
Annual Club Membership Fees
Annual Fees - 1 May - 30 April
- Club fees and policies are reviewed and published periodically.
- Fees are to be set at a level to fund normal Club operations and to maintain a reserve fund that the Executive deems appropriate. Fees are used to pay for: Equipment costs, balls, website, email software, insurance etc.
- Funds surplus to this will be used to subsidize various Club events.
- The Club fee covers summer pickleball. The summer club membership fee for members already having a club name tag is $25. Mandatory name tags are available for $8 each at time of registration. Wearing a club name tag promotes a friendly atmosphere.
- The fall/winter program is a joint program offered by Loyalist Township and the Bath Pickleball Club. There are two sessions. Session 1 runs from October 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020. Session 2 runs from February 1, 2020 to May 15, 2020.
- Players wishing to play in the fall/winter sessions at the elementary schools are required to register with Loyalist Township and must pay a $10 registration fee to Loyalist Township to cover insurance costs. In addition each player is required to pay a $5 equipment fee per session. This amount will be collected opening night of each session by a representative of the Bath Pickleball Club. To be clear, the cost is $15 per session.
- Guest players must be 18 years or older. The daily drop-in fee is $5. Please place the fee in the jar near the entrance door. Due to insurance restrictions, guests are not allowed in the fall/winter program.