Bath Pickleball Club
PB Tips and Instructional Info.
The Serve in Pickleball:
The following are the abbreviated rules regarding the serve:
- The serve must be made underhand with an upward motion (not sidearm)
- Paddle contact with the ball must be below the server’s waist (navel level).
- The serve is initiated with at least one foot behind the baseline; neither foot may contact the baseline or court until after the ball is struck.
- The serve is made diagonally crosscourt and must land within the confines of the opposite diagonal court.
- Only one serve attempt is allowed, except in the event of a let (the ball touches the net on the serve and lands on the proper service court; let serves are replayed).
Instructional Video Links
Pickleball 101: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGlssh1quS9qWxjoquezjI_z5pIILDXkz