Bath Pickleball Club
Member Code of Conduct
Bath Pickleball Club Member Code of Conduct
The Executive Committee of the Bath Pickleball Club recognizes their responsibility to encourage and preserve a harmonious environment for the enjoyment of pickleball by all members.
Accordingly, the Bath Pickleball Club has a zero tolerance policy towards the following behaviours by members:
- repeated use of profanities while on the courts
- abusive or insulting behaviour towards other members
- threatening of other members
- disruptive behaviour at club events such as dinners or tournaments
- any other inappropriate behaviour as determined by the club executive.
The Executive reserves the right to deny membership renewals or to cancel the membership and refund fees to non-complying offenders.